Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lusting While Dusting Aussiescribbler

A male employee of a nude cleaning company is sexually harassed by a sexy female client in this very short story. 
Adult-content rating: This book contains content considered unsuitable for young readers 17 and under, and which may be offensive to some readers of all ages.

Abut the Author: 

Sex is a wonderful thing, but I find it hard to take it seriously. It has the power to make buffoons of us all. But I like to laugh as much as I like to get off so its a win-win situation over all.


There is nothing so erotic as a spirit of playfulness, and that is what I express through my erotic stories. If you like puns, parodies, slapstick and one-liners with your saucy stories then you may find something here to tickle more than just your funny bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment